Finding a meeting room or creative space is hard at the best of times, and finding a good one is even harder! Fortunately right on your doorstep in Bedford town centre is not just one but three fantastic spaces for you to meet, create and more. With very affordable prices, customisable packages, and instant online booking – we’ve made it super easy for you.
Our spaces are hireable by the hour with extras to suit your budget and requirements. Some of the things you might like to do include:
- Going somewhere creative to brainstorm
- Have your next meeting in a quirky space
- Meet your clients somewhere fun and informal
- One-to-One reviews in a disarming space
- Coaches and counsellors meeting clients
- Crafting workshops and regular craft clubs
- Language and culture learning workshops
- Photography and video filming location
- Holding interviews, castings and introductions
- Tutor-led group classes and workshops
- Holding corporate exhibitions and demonstrations
- Running training sessions and courses
- Speciality and niche seminars and meetups
- Popup art gallery viewing space
- Community hub and town-hall gatherings
- Business mastermind and growth hack workshops
- Life art drawing and illustration education
- Hosting lectures, presentations and seminars
- …all of the above has already happened here!
You’re also free to hire multiple spaces for whatever you need (our online booking system will let you do this). For example you could simultaneously book the biggest space for your main meeting and the smallest space as a break-out room. Or you could book the smallest room for interviews and the medium size room as a waiting area for candidates.
If you’re interested in booking all spaces for a large event then we can also customise a whole-building package for you; alternatively if you’d like to make a booking outside of the regular hours (including weekend) or spanning multiple days then please contact us for more information and our best rate. If you wish to make a regular standing booking (weekly, fortnightly or monthly) also please contact us to discuss our best package.
Charities, not-for-profit’s, community interest companies and similar groups may be eligible for a rebate voucher of up to 100% the cost of the booking (so there may be nothing to pay). These are unlimited and provided courtesy of the White Label Dev “Developing Apps, Developing Bedford” community fund; and offered at their discretion. Please contact us for a simple application form.
What is your next event? See the unique spaces available to book right now!